This “extended information” has been drafted and customized specifically for this www.sc-project.com website according to the measure of 8 May 2014 issued by the Data Protection Authority.
It integrates and updates other information already present on the site and/or released before now by the company, in combination with which it provides all the elements required by art. 13 of D. Lgs. 196/2003 and subsequent measures of the Data Protection Authority.
All third parties are informed that the use of this information, or even just parts of it, on other websites in reference to which it would certainly be irrelevant and/or incorrect and/or inconsistent, may result in heavy penalties imposed by the Authority for the protection of personal data.
Subject of the policy
Our company uses technologies in these web pages using the so-called “cookies” and this information is intended to explain to the user in a clear and precise way of using them.
This document completely cancels and replaces any previous indications provided by the company regarding cookies, which are therefore to be considered completely outdated.
What are cookies?
VI cookies are text strings (small files), which the sites visited by a user send to its terminal (pc, tablet, smart phone, etc.), where they are stored and then transmitted back to the same sites that sent them, during the visit subsequent user.
Types of cookies and their purposes
The cookies used in this website are of the following types:
1. Technical cookies:
they allow the user the optimal and fast navigation through the website and the efficient use of the services and/or the various options that it offers, allowing for example to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas.
These cookies are necessary to improve the usability of the website, but they can still be disabled.
2. Third-party cookies:
They are cookies installed on the user’s terminal by third-party site managers, via this website.
Third-party cookies, with the main purpose of analysis, mostly derive from the functionality of analytical statistics management tools such as Google Analytics.
You can learn more about
by clicking on the following link:
To disable cookies and to prevent Google Analytics to collect navigation data, you can download the browser add-on to disable Google Analytics by clicking on the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout .
In particular, the user can set the so-called “private browsing”, thanks to which his navigation program stops saving the history of the sites visited, any passwords entered, cookies and other information on the pages visited.
We warn that if you decide to turn off all cookies (even technical ones), the quality and speed of the services offered by this website could deteriorate drastically and you may lose access to certain sections of the site itself.
Practical guidance for the correct browser setting
- Click the icon named“Customize and control Google Chrome”located in the top right.
- Then select the menu item called “Settings“.
- In the mask that opens, select the menu item called “Show advanced settings“.
- Then at the menu item called “Privacy“, click on the “Content settings” button where you can set the blocking of all or part of the cookies.
Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Click on the icon called “Tools” located at the top right.
- Then select the menu item called “Internet Options“.
- In the mask that opens, select the menu item called “Privacy” and where you can set the blocking of all or part of the cookies.
- From the drop-down menu located at the top left, or from the icon with the 3 lines located on the right on the toolbar, select the menu item called “Options“.
- In the mask that opens, select the menu item “Privacy” and, where possible, set the blocking of all or part of the cookies.
Date of drafting of this document: 10/04/2017