The new STR-1 exhaust is the last creation of SC-Project R&D Department and represents a full step forward in terms of tuning process of the new Yamaha MT09.
The STR-1 full system for Yamaha MT09 allows to save 0.5 kilograms and to gain an outstanding maximum increase of 3.1 hp and 2.5 Nm of torque at 9.700rpm (if compared to the original system), with a sensible improvement of throttle response and riding experience throughout the full engine delivery range, in the total respect of Euro5 compliance.
The installation is plug&play and ECU remapping is not required.
For racing use only, it is possible to remove the catalytic converter.
The removal of the catalytic converter does not meet the Euro5 regulations.
- Perfectly integrated with the design of the Yamaha MT-09
- 100% Made in Italy – like all SC-Project products
- Specific carbon fiber heat shield included
- Full-system with STR-1 exhaust EURO5 compliant
- EURO5 full-system: weight save -0,5kg / Max Power gain: +3,1hp / Max Torque gain: +2,5 Nm
- RACING full-system with S1 muffler: weight save -3,4kg (removable baffle)
- RACING full-system with CR-T muffler: weight save -3,9kg (available in titanium or carbon fiber)