The new Yamaha Tracer 900 SC-Project full system exhaust has been made by the R&D Department to provide to the customer technology directly derived from the experience and know-how acquired in MotoGP World Championship and due to the catalys it is homologated to comply with strict Euro4 standards.
Plus provided by the SC-Project full exhaust system:
- Increased torque (+2,9 Nm @8500 RPM) and power (+3,6 CV @8500 RPM) throughout the arc;
- Better handling of the bike due to the significant weight reduction: -2,4 Kg (Stock 8,6 Kg / SC 6,2 Kg);
- Reduced engine operating temperatures;
- Full and satisfyng sound;
- Road legal Euro4 – Tuv approved;
- Predisposition to accommodate the original lambda sensor.
- Available in Matt Black Edition (price: € 1.120,00) or stainless steel with titanium S1 muffler (price: € 960,00)
The SC-Project full exhaust system kit consists in three exhaust manifold, 3 in 1 link pipe, catalytic converter and slip-on silencer; the full exhaust system is made of stainless steel AISI 304 and fit perfectly on the Yamaha Tracer 900 without any modifications.